Vero Beach Air Conditioner Repair
Keeping You Cool Day and Night
The high temperatures and humidity we see in Vero Beach can leave you feeling hot and sticky—especially when you’re stuck with sub-par air conditioning. If your air conditioner isn’t delivering the quality cooled air you need, the air conditioning repair team at Colkitt Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning is here to help. With more than 45 years of experience solving air conditioning issues for both residential and commercial clients, we have the expertise, the skills, and the equipment to make sure the job’s done right the first time.
Call us at (772) 672-3033 to get your air conditioner working like new again! We offer free estimates and 24/7 emergency availability!
What’s Wrong with My AC?
Even when your comfort levels are noticeably affected, it can be difficult for anyone without expensive training to pinpoint the source of the issue. Your air conditioner is packed full of a multitude of parts and components, and any one of them could be experiencing problems that affect your unit’s ability to do its job.
Signs That Your Unit Needs Repairs Include:
- Short cycling
- Warm spots
- Weak airflow
- Strange smells or sounds
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- High humidity
- Increased utility bills
When you notice changes in your air conditioning, contact our Vero Beach AC repair team at Colkitt Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning. We can inspect your air conditioner, diagnose the problem, and provide you with honest, up-front pricing. No matter what the size or scope of the cooling issue you are facing, you can rely on us to provide you with a fast, long-lasting solution.
Common AC Issues That Our Team Can Help You Solve Include:
- Dirty filters – If your AC has poor airflow or is blowing out dust particles when you turn it on, the problem is most likely a dirty filter. A quick, simple filter replacement is all you need to get the cool air flowing efficiently again.
- Refrigerant leaks – Refrigerant is the substance responsible for cooling your air. When it leaks, your unit can’t perform properly will only produce warm air.
- Clogged drain line – Dust, dirt, lint, and other airborne particles can clog up your AC’s drain line. When this happens, the drain pan will overflow and form puddles or leaks around the AC unit.
- Faulty breakers or fuses – Like any electrical system, breakers and fuses prevent your motor from overheating. That’s why when your unit’s motor is not working, our Vero Beach AC techs always check the breaker or fuse first.
- Worn contactors – Your AC has contactors for the compressor, blower motor, and condenser fan motor. If any of these contactors has been damaged, the electrical current will have a hard time starting the motors.
There Whenever You Need Us
When your home or commercial building is without an AC in the middle of a heatwave, it’s not only uncomfortable, but dangerous as well, leaving you vulnerable to heatstroke, dehydration, and other health hazards. Fortunately, you can count on the expert team at Colkitt Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can get to you right away and make sure you’re cool and comfy again in no time.