Vero Beach Mini Splits & Ductless Systems
Effectively Cool Your Home With A Mini Split Ductless System
While the traditional air duct cooling system has its advantages, not everyone in town is looking to make that kind of investment, and it may not suit everyone's needs or lifestyle. If you've been searching for an effective and cost-efficient alternative to cool your home, a Vero Beach ductless system is an excellent solution. Many of the units available in the market today are even capable of both cooling and heating. If you’re looking for a way to cool or heat certain areas or rooms in your home, our ductless systems might be the solution you’re looking for.
Give us a call at (772) 672-3033 to get the process started with licensed and insured Vero Beach mini split professionals!
Read Reviews From Real CustomersWe Love Our Customers & They Love Our Work
Very Professional- Ressa K.
What Is A Ductless System?
This type of system is perfect for hard-to-cool areas that don't allow for ductwork, and they're still capable of cooling and heating specific zones in your home. Ductless systems usually consist of a wall-mounted indoor unit that connects to an outdoor compressor. You can usually find them mounted high on the wall, which makes them more convenient than your standard window-installed unit. All that's needed is access to electricity!
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Ductless System?
If you're worried about enduring another hot and humid summer, or painfully cold winter, a ductless system can provide relief. Florida weather can be grueling, so you need a system that you can rely on, day after day. With a ductless system in Vero Beach, you can expect maximum comfort for you and your family no matter what the temperature outside is.
At Colkitt Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning, our team of Vero Beach AC service professionals is experienced in installing ductless systems that provide easy and efficient cooling for our customers.
Positives Of Ductless Systems
Some Of The Positive Qualities Of The Ductless System Include:
- Low-cost cooling and heating solution - Ductless mini splits are great because they work as both your AC and heating so you save a lot off both unit requirements
- Energy-efficient - Since these units are more energy efficient, if you want to save money off your utility bills each month then contact our Vero Beach mini split professionals.
- Eliminate the need for a duct system - If you don't have an existing duct system, you'll save thousands by opting for a ductless mini split system because you won't have to install duct work.
- Simple to install - The units mount right over a door-frame and are fast and easy to install which means you'll spend less on installation costs.
- Less visible and more aesthetically pleasing than a window unit - A little bit sleeker in design, they also don't jet out of your window and look easier on the eyes.
- Usually only requires a small hole to be drilled in the wall for installation - From the ducts, to the unit itself the entire installation process is a breeze.
- Can Lower Your Carbon Footprint - Because these units are more energy efficient than traditional HVAC units your heating and cooling will be cheaper and better for the environment.
- Zone-control - You have the choice to cool or heat a small area of your home instead of the entire house by contacting our Vero Beach mini split experts today.
Contact Colkitt Today!
Looking for a ductless system that’s efficient? We’ve been in business since 1970 and are dedicated to helping our customers.