Heating Maintenance in Vero Beach, FL
Keeping Your Heating System Running Efficiently
A common question we receive from customers is, "When should I have my heating system serviced?" While there is no magic number of months or years that will ensure your heater will last forever, there are a few signs that you can look for which indicate that your heating system may need a tune-up.
Call (772) 672-3033 for heating maintenance services in Vero Beach, FL.
What Are Signs You Need a Heating Service?
Signs that you may need to schedule a heating service include:
- You notice an increase in your home's electric or gas bill
- Your heater is making strange noises
- Your heater is taking longer to heat your home
- Your heater is blowing warm air when it used to blow cool air
- Your heater is blowing cool air when it used to blow warm air
- You notice your heater is blowing air in a certain direction and it used to blow air in a different direction
- There is a musty or burning smell coming from your heater
- Your heater is leaking
If you notice any of these signs, it is important to not wait to schedule a service appointment with our team. Our technicians can inspect your heating system and help you determine if your heater needs a repair or if it is simply in need of a tune-up to restore it to optimal performance.
Why Should I Have My Heating System Serviced?
While there is no magic number of months or years that will ensure your heater will last forever, there are a few signs that you can look for which indicate that your heating system may need a tune-up.
Some of the benefits of scheduling a heating service include:
- Extending the life of your heating system: One of the most important benefits of regularly scheduled heating service is that it can extend the life of your heating system. If your heater is regularly serviced, it will be able to run more efficiently and last longer. Our team can also help you identify any parts of your heating system that may be worn or damaged and help you schedule a repair.
- Preventing damage: Regularly scheduled heating service can help you prevent damage to your heating system. If your system is regularly serviced, our team can identify any potential problems before they become serious issues. This allows us to fix any issues before they result in costly repairs.
- Lower utility bills: One of the most common reasons to schedule a heating service is to help lower your utility bills. If your heating system is regularly serviced, it will be able to run more efficiently and use less energy, which can help lower your monthly utility bills.
If you are looking to have your heating system serviced, call our team at Colkitt Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning. We can help you identify if your heater is in need of a repair or a tune-up to restore it to optimal performance.
Schedule a heating service by calling (772) 672-3033 or completing our online form.
Colkitt has provided very professional service and we have always been grateful.- Jennifer K
With convenient online scheduling, we’ll work around your calendar. Schedule your appointment online today!