Vero Beach Heat Pump Repair & Installation
Providing Expert Heat Pump Installation & Repair Since 1970
Since 1970, we've helped families feel more comfortable in their temperature-controlled homes. The technicians at Colkitt Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning are experienced in working with several different cooling and heating solutions in Vero Beach, and are always ready to assist customers with their questions and concerns. Trained and well-versed in the advantages to the different types of systems that we install including the versatile heat pump, our professionals will help you make an informed decision about which heating or cooling solution is best suited for your home and lifestyle.
Considering a heat pump for your home? Get in touch with our team at Colkitt Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning by calling (772) 672-3033. We offer free in-person estimates for our Vero Beach heat pump services!
Colkitt has been our A/C service provider for over ten years- Brian Douglas
Heat pumps are an excellent alternative for homes that don’t have access to natural gas. If you’re considering getting an efficient cooling and heating system for your home but want to consider a system other than the traditional HVAC, our Vero Beach heat pump services technicians can provide the guidance you need to make the right choice for your family and your priorities.
Benefits That You Can Enjoy With A Heat Pump:
- Can effectively heat and cool your home
- Quickly heats home
- Reduce electricity usage
- Humidity control
- Ensuring the long-term life of your equipment
If you think that a Vero Beach heat pump can provide you and your family with maximum comfort, reach out to Colkitt Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning today. We’re dedicated to our customers and are even available for emergencies.
1. Loud sounds - Since the benefit of a heat pump is that they're less noisy, you don't want your units making more noise than normal and if they are call in our Vero Beach heat pump repair professionals.
2. Ice - If there's a dirty air filter or a refrigerant leak that needs attention then you could get frozen coils as a result. You can change your air filter, but give us a call if there's a leak because that's not so DIY friendly.
3. It's turning off and on - A compressor that has gone bad will see to it that your heat pump is short cycling. It could also be a faulty thermostat so call in our Vero Beach heat pump repair experts.
4. Electrical bills on the rise - Whenever any HVAC unit starts gaining age, they'll become less efficient over time. When that happens your indoor air environment will remain steady but you'll have to pay more each month.
5. Reduced cooling or heating - There are electrical issues on the inside of the unit that could lead to a unit that isn't cooling or heating properly.